BAG Toolkit 2.1
Tools/Downloads BAG Toolkit 2.1
The BAG is a rich dataset wich can be used in many applications, but its exchange format (xml) is not very convenient for calculations and selections.
The BAG Toolkit consists of three tools:
- BAG20_Xml2FSS -> To make the BAG available in a format suitable for modelling.
- BAG20_MakeSnapshot -> To make a snapshot of the BAG at a specific date and optional for a geographic extent/state selection and calculate (optional) derived entities and attributes.
- GeoCode -> To geocode addresses with meta information on how the results are derived. This tool we developed with the Spinlab department of the VU.
- GeoDMS version 7.308 or later, see Setup
- Internal ram: 16 Gb or more (as the BAG is a very large dataset)
- Hard disk space: 10 Gbyte or more
- Access rights to your LocalDataDir (C:\LocalData) and SourceDataDir (default C:\SourceData). If not adjust these placeholders with the GeoDMS GUI > Tools > Options.
- For height information in snapshot, download the PHN and unzip it in your %SourceDataDir%/PHN folder, see also Folders and Placeholders
The BAG Toolkit is available under GNU-GPL version 3 license
- Since 2020, the scripts and resulting BAG snapshots in geopackage format are also available via geoparaat
- This configuration example (with data) show how a BAG snapshot can be used to relate attributes (e.g. to calculate the vbo surface or the address range for each pand) or how to make grid maps with the BAG.