In the section How To Model information van be found on editing a model configuration or setting up a new project.
User Guides of the GeoDMS GUI (pdf format) are available for the multiple versions.
They can also be used for intermediate versions, as the changes to the GUI per versions are usually limited.
If substantial changes are made to the GUI, a new version of the User Guide will be made available.
- version 7309, examples LUS Demo (1.5 mb)
- version 7198, examples LUS Demo (1.5 mb)
- version 7180, examples LUS Demo (1.7 mb)
- version 7130, examples GeoDMS Course (1.5 mb)
- version 5.88, examples Wonen, Zorg en WelzijnVerkenner (1 mb)
- version 5.64, examples Ruimtescanner (2.5 mb)
- (Optional) /Llogfilename (since version 5.55)
- (Optional) any combination of /C1 /S1 /C2 /S2 /C3 /S3 to Clear or Set Multiple Threading leven 1, 2, or 3.
- (Required) ConfigFileName
- zero or more tree item names (space separated) to be calculated. Multiple item names can be specified, calculated results will be saved in storage's were configured.
1: "C:\Program Files\ObjectVision\GeoDms552\GeoDmsRun.exe" "C:\svn\GeoDMS\dev\webgen\cfg\dms.dms" /Results/pages 2: "C:\Program Files\ObjectVision\GeoDms552\GeoDmsRun.exe" "C:\svn\GeoDMS\dev\tst\Operator\cfg\operator.dms" /Arithmetics/plus/test_attr /Arithmetics/sub/test_attr 3: "C:\Program Files\ObjectVision\GeoDms555\GeoDmsRun.exe" "/LC:\tmp\log.txt" "C:\svn\GeoDMS\dev\webgen\cfg\dms.dms" /Results/pages
The first example updates the item: Results/pages in the webgen configuration.
The second example updates two items: Arithmetics/plus/test_attr and Arithmetics/sub/test_attr, both in the operator.dms configuration.
The third example is similar to the first example with logging saved to the file C:\tmp\log.txt.
Quotes in the examples are needed for the file names, as spaces may occur in these names. In the tree item names quotes are not needed, as spaces are not allowed in these names. Note that: The value for LocalDataDir is read from the registry key Software\ObjectVision\DMS\LocalDataDir (default: C:\LocalData) which can be changed in the Tools->Options dialog from the GeoDMS GUI . %localDataProjDir% is usually defined as LocalDataDir/%projName%.
Commands can alse be combined in a batch file.