Welcome to our Wiki, which has two purposes:
1) Documentation on the GeoDMS
The Geo Data and Model Software (GeoDMS) is a modelling framework to process with and visualize large (geographic) datasets, specifically for geographic projections and scenario evaluation.
The software can be used stand alone or in combination with other (GIS) tools, such as QGIS or ArcGIS.
The software is open source (licence) and can be downloaded from the GeoDms Setups section.
The Geo Data and Model Software (GeoDMS) is used in models such as:
- Ruimtescanner/Luisa (Land Use Modelling),
- Vesta (Energy Transition),
- WoonZorgwijzer (Social Domain)
2) An interactive discussion on spatial modelling concepts
The following modelling topics are discussed:
- Land Use
- Open Data (Dutch)
- Fisher's Natural Breaks Classification
- Parallel Processing and GPU Acceleration
For both sections we welcome your input.